- West Point Elementary employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement.
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 01/15/2023, this school employs educators with the following types of licensures:
- Professional License - 90.30%
- Associate License - 5.40%
- LEA-specific License - 4.30%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
Main Office: 801-402-2750
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Office Manager: Becky Merrick
The purpose of West Point Elementary is to promote the mission of learning first for all.
To accomplish our purpose we will utilize the individual expertise and strengths of the entire school community to create a unified commitment to learning first.