New Student Registration
The following forms are needed to complete student enrollment for West Point Elementary:
- Student Information Form--All information complete. Signature required by guardian
- Immunization Form-Immunization form completed and verification of information needed.
- Guardianship Status Form--Legal Guardian records, if applicable. **
- Proof of Residency Form
- Student Information Questionnaire / McKinney-Vento Eligibility Form
The following items are needed for verification purposes:
- Form of Picture I.D.-Example: Utah Driver License, Government issued I.D.
- Original Birth Certificate-Original required, we will copy for student’s records and return original
* Utah State Department of Health requires students to file a complete immunization record or exemption upon enrollment.
** Students, who do not live with a parent, must bring a court document stating to whom legal guardianship has been awarded. “Power of Attorney” documents are only accepted when a custodial parent is giving temporary guardianship to a non-custodial parent. Legal guardian must live within West Point Elementary boundaries.
*** Students must live with a legal guardian within the West Point Elementary Boundary to attend school at West Point Elementary. Proof of residency must list the legal guardian as resident.
We are very excited that your child will be attending West Point Elementary. All information is required at registration or it will not be accepted. Required immunizations will need to be complete at time of registration. Please print off and fill out the following forms:
Also bring the following with you:
- Original birth certificate (We will make a copy and return the original to you.)
- Picture identification of guardian
- $20.00 food experience donation (optional)