New Student Registration
Welcome to West Point Elementary! We are excited to meet our newest Wildcats.
The following forms are needed to complete student enrollment for West Point Elementary:
- Student Information Form--All information complete. Signature required by guardian
Student Information Form - Spanish
- Immunization Form-Immunization form completed and verification of information needed.
- Guardianship Status Form--Legal Guardian records, if applicable. **
Guardianship Status Form - Spanish
- Proof of Residency Form
Proof of Residency Form - Spanish
- Student Information Questionnaire / McKinney-Vento Eligibility Form
Student Information Questionnaire / McKinney-Vento Eligibility Form - Spanish
The following items are needed for verification purposes:
- Form of Picture I.D.-Example: Utah Driver License, Government issued I.D.
- Original Birth Certificate-Original required, we will copy for student’s records and return original
- Utah State Department of Health requires students to file a complete immunization record or exemption upon enrollment.
- Students, who do not live with a parent, must bring a court document stating to whom legal guardianship has been awarded. “Power of Attorney” documents are only accepted when a custodial parent is giving temporary guardianship to a non-custodial parent. Legal guardian must live within West Point Elementary boundaries.
- Students must live with a legal guardian within the West Point Elementary Boundary to attend school at West Point Elementary. Proof of residency must list the legal guardian as resident.
- For incoming kindergarten students, guardians are welcome to donate an optional, voluntary $20.00 food experience fee to assist in the cost of providing snacks and food experiences for all our kindergarten students.